Subscribe here to receive weekly email notifications about celebrity style, Fall & Spring trends, sale alerts and heel-inspiration! We promise not to overwhelm your inbox.
With wedding season alive and happening this month, I’m excited to talk about a different wedding style : BOHO. We’ve all heard of it but probably wondered how to actual make it happen. I’ve done some research and came up with a few great ideas and tips for planning your Boho wedding.
1. Think about your location – a barn, backyard, or field.
2. Don’t skimp on the flowers. Think girly and pretty!
3. Use your imagination! Get creative!
4. Keep it simple and elegant.
5. Use your friends photographs for candid memories later.
6. Try out body chains instead of bold traditional jewelry!
7. DIY – balloons, invites, bouquets.
8. Go vintage! It looks amazing and will be timeless.
9. Fringe, lace, headpieces, spaghetti straps, crop tops, OH MY!
10. Have great finger foods and simple dishes.
Let’s not forget an important detail – the wedding shoes! Some of my picks for a Boho wedding include the Taylor Says “Melons” in Navy, Naughty Monkey Beautified, and Bettie Page “Madeline” in Brown.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.