Subscribe HERE for our weekly
High Heels Newsletter, and
receive trend reports, celebrity
style inspiration and even
surprise discount codes!
Is your bestie a free spirit or a hippie at heart? Since you can’t give her world peace for the holidays why not settle for an awesome new pair of fringe boots or Jack Rodgers sandals? You can never go wrong with a great pair of heels and I guarantee that your bohemian bestie will love you forever and her new boho inspired kicks! Check out some of my favortie boho inspired pieces below!
With wedding season alive and happening this month, I’m excited to talk about a different wedding style : BOHO. We’ve all heard of it but probably wondered how to actual make it happen. I’ve done some research and came up with a few great ideas and tips for planning your Boho wedding.
1. Think about your location – a barn, backyard, or field.
2. Don’t skimp on the flowers. Think girly and pretty!
3. Use your imagination! Get creative!
4. Keep it simple and elegant.
5. Use your friends photographs for candid memories later.
6. Try out body chains instead of bold traditional jewelry!
7. DIY – balloons, invites, bouquets.
8. Go vintage! It looks amazing and will be timeless.
9. Fringe, lace, headpieces, spaghetti straps, crop tops, OH MY!
10. Have great finger foods and simple dishes.
Let’s not forget an important detail – the wedding shoes! Some of my picks for a Boho wedding include the Taylor Says “Melons” in Navy, Naughty Monkey Beautified, and Bettie Page “Madeline” in Brown.