Subscribe HERE for our weekly
High Heels Newsletter, and
receive trend reports, celebrity
style inspiration and even
surprise discount codes!
With wedding season alive and happening this month, I’m excited to talk about a different wedding style : BOHO. We’ve all heard of it but probably wondered how to actual make it happen. I’ve done some research and came up with a few great ideas and tips for planning your Boho wedding.
1. Think about your location – a barn, backyard, or field.
2. Don’t skimp on the flowers. Think girly and pretty!
3. Use your imagination! Get creative!
4. Keep it simple and elegant.
5. Use your friends photographs for candid memories later.
6. Try out body chains instead of bold traditional jewelry!
7. DIY – balloons, invites, bouquets.
8. Go vintage! It looks amazing and will be timeless.
9. Fringe, lace, headpieces, spaghetti straps, crop tops, OH MY!
10. Have great finger foods and simple dishes.
Let’s not forget an important detail – the wedding shoes! Some of my picks for a Boho wedding include the Taylor Says “Melons” in Navy, Naughty Monkey Beautified, and Bettie Page “Madeline” in Brown.
Who doesn’t love a gorgeous beach wedding? I know I do and I can’t wait for my friend’s wedding in Sea Island, Georgia! I enjoy the essence of the fresh air, white sand, beautiful sunsets, and relaxed vibe with my honey while celebrating the most romantic day in someone’s life. Beach weddings are known for being easier to plan and cheaper to pay for – perfect if you’re on a budget and looking for less headache. Simple and elegant is definitely the way to go. On your wedding day you want to look your absolute best while being as comfortable as possible so I have put together a few of my favorite comfy chic options for you to try! I’ve also threw in a few sexy styles that are sure to make your new hubby GA GA. Be sure to check out all wedding styles in the Wedding Trends section!
Below are a few options to try if you’re changing into a hot party dress for the reception or need something to spice up your wedding night… so go ahead and enjoy being a beautiful mermaid for the day!