5 Ways to Style Lace-Up Heels:
Want to wear a pair of heels that are both fashionable and comfortable? Well the search is over, lace-up heels are equally both. This style has been around for over a decade now and is still managing to steal the spotlight! One of the main reasons being that lace-ups are versatile; you can style them with a dressy look or wear them with distressed denim to create an interesting contrast. You can easily pair them with anything and they will give that so-so outfit you’re wearing an instant boost of sophistication and style. If one shoe can step up your style game this season, it’s this one. From denim to dresses, work outfits or party looks, the lace-up has you covered! Here are 5 ways to style this trend!
1. If you’re going for a more casual look, whether you’re walking downtown or even just running to the grocery store, you should opt for a pair of lace-up sandals! These stylish shoes will amp up your outfit in no time, yet still keep it a little casual and relaxed. A pair of ‘Jakki’ Aldo lace-up sandals would go perfectly with some skinny jeans and a swingy blouse. Add a structured clutch to polish up your look.
2. The Steve Madden ‘Freemee’ ankle boots are killer. Whether worn in olive or black nubuck, these shoes are so chic it’s hard not to wear them all the time! We love these peep-toe booties because they go great with a pair of skinny jeans, an oversized cardigan or coat, and a cozy blanket scarf! This outfit is both stylish and comfortable!
3. Why wouldn’t you want to try this style at work? These fashionable yet comfortable heels are a must-have this spring! Try pairing the Liliana ‘Flight’ with white ankle pants, a printed blouse, and bold colored blazer to make you look flawless from head to toe.
4. Going for a more edgy look? We suggest you whip out your leather! These Nelly Bernal ‘Giovanni’ lace-up heels are definitely street style worthy! Put these bad boys on with a pair of faux leather pants, white t- shirt, leather jacket and a large satchel and you’ll be ready for a night on the town!
5. Spring and summer are right around the corner, so it won’t be much longer until you’re pulling out those jean shorts and skirts again! A helpful tip to elongate legs is choosing a nude colored shoe – this will make your legs seem as if they go on for miles! Check out the Liliana ‘Medusa’ gladiator sandal, they pair well with your favorite jean shorts! Top the look off with a denim button up and statement necklace.