Subscribe here to receive weekly email notifications about celebrity style, Fall & Spring trends, sale alerts and heel-inspiration! We promise not to overwhelm your inbox.
Heels.com‘s Summer Lookbook is here! Whether it’s sitting by the pool or a stroll in the city, we’ve got your feet covered!
Seychelles – Transfer
Aldo – Juster
Enzo Angiolini – Nyri
Aldo – Ulices
Guess – Hylie
Check out the rest of our summertime favorites by Steve Madden, Naughty Monkey, Mia Limited Edition, DV by Dolce Vita and more!
With wedding season alive and happening this month, I’m excited to talk about a different wedding style : BOHO. We’ve all heard of it but probably wondered how to actual make it happen. I’ve done some research and came up with a few great ideas and tips for planning your Boho wedding.
1. Think about your location – a barn, backyard, or field.
2. Don’t skimp on the flowers. Think girly and pretty!
3. Use your imagination! Get creative!
4. Keep it simple and elegant.
5. Use your friends photographs for candid memories later.
6. Try out body chains instead of bold traditional jewelry!
7. DIY – balloons, invites, bouquets.
8. Go vintage! It looks amazing and will be timeless.
9. Fringe, lace, headpieces, spaghetti straps, crop tops, OH MY!
10. Have great finger foods and simple dishes.
Let’s not forget an important detail – the wedding shoes! Some of my picks for a Boho wedding include the Taylor Says “Melons” in Navy, Naughty Monkey Beautified, and Bettie Page “Madeline” in Brown.
Step inside our studio to take a peak at this seasons hottest trends in the new Studio Sessions Lookbook! The gorgeous and talented model, McKenzie, shows off some of our favorite new styles from brands like Aldo, Guess, Michael Antonio, Steve Madden, and Taylor Says. Casual brands such as Dr. Martens and Seychelles are also featured. At Heels we deliver everyday outfit inspirations to beat the heat.
Shop the collection now!