With wedding season alive and happening this month, I’m excited to talk about a different wedding style : BOHO. We’ve all heard of it but probably wondered how to actual make it happen. I’ve done some research and came up with a few great ideas and tips for planning your Boho wedding.
1. Think about your location – a barn, backyard, or field.
2. Don’t skimp on the flowers. Think girly and pretty!
3. Use your imagination! Get creative!
4. Keep it simple and elegant.
5. Use your friends photographs for candid memories later.
6. Try out body chains instead of bold traditional jewelry!
7. DIY – balloons, invites, bouquets.
8. Go vintage! It looks amazing and will be timeless.
9. Fringe, lace, headpieces, spaghetti straps, crop tops, OH MY!
10. Have great finger foods and simple dishes.